Build customer loyalty, increase retention and create profitable relationships
What would it mean for you to gain first hand insight into the customer value management and retention strategies from leading telecoms players?
On the 7th-9th July 2015, benchmark your retention and customer value management strategies with your peers from across the globe and discover how to leverage customer analytics and segmentation develop targeted loyalty programmes that will measurably improve customer retention at the lowest cost.
Don’t get left behind in the race for a loyal and profitable customer base – book your place now!
Top reasons why this is the ONLY conference to attend in 2015!
- Expert insight from the most renowned international telecoms operators: Vodafone, Orange, UPC, Deutsche Telekom, Etisalat and Mobily all sharing the tips you need to win over your customers and drive customer value
- Drive your loyalty strategies forward with guaranteed networking with over 60 senior decision makers from across Europe and the Middle East - find out more, download the brochure
- Get a truly Global perspective on how to increase customer spend by networking with attendees from the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and more!
- 2 Interactive workshops focused on CVM business transformation and customer contact optimisation to master everything you need to make sure every internal stakeholder is bought in to your CVM project
- Find solutions to your top retention bottlenecks: How can you increase customer value? How can you reduce churn? And how can you transform your CVM process and implement pre-and post-paid initiatives?
Who will you meet?
Come and network with operators from across Europe and the Middle East. Meet CxOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Base Management
- Churn Management
- Customer Care
- Loyalty & Retention
- Online & E-care
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Insight
Thoughts from past attendees:
"The event was an extremely useful catalyst to driving our future plans" Country Marketing Director, Liberty Global
"It was a really value-added event for career growth" Team Leader – Retention & Loyalty, Nawras
"I got an overall picture of customer loyalty and its evaluation in our industry. Highly recommended" Head of International CRM, Deutsche Telekom